Skip to main content

Keto Iced Coffee

Hello, my name is Ali and I’m a former Starbucks addict.
I’m talking, go every single day addict! Anyone else?? No? Just me!? Oh well!

Recovery isn’t too bad šŸ¤Ŗ And I’m not entirely against Starbucks products ... just me going though that convenient drive thru on a daily basis!

Ha!! But lately I’ve been feeling some good old fashioned iced coffee! So while I was at Target last night I picked a container of their new blonde roast iced coffee and this morning I am sipping on some deliciousness!

You will need:

Iced coffee (you can use whatever kind you’d like)
Ice - obvi šŸ’šŸ½‍♀️
Unsweetened nut milk
Heavy whipping cream
Cool whip

& my secret ingredient — chocolate swirl ketones! These little ketones pack a HUGE punch and are largely to thank for my new found energy, positivity and fat loss! I will never go back to life without them!

 You can grab yours here
Or request samples here!


Now channel your inner barista & let's make some iced coffee!!

Grab your favorite cup! I love this little handled mason jar! 
Fill it 1/3 full of ice - or however full you'd like! 
Add 1 cup of iced coffee, 1/2 cup of unsweetened nut milk, 1/8 cup of heavy whipping cream and chocolate swirl ketones. 
Mix well! 
Then top with cool whip and ENJOY!



Don't forget to pin this for later! <3


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starbucks Sous Vide Egg Bite CopyCat Recipe - Keto Approved

I've been so excited to share this recipe with you guys! Starbucks Sous Vide Egg Bites have quickly made their way to my list of best grab and go keto-ISH friendly foods for those crazy busy days! These delicious little delicacies have been enjoyed since their arrival at Starbucks! The name along makes me feel so fancy for just ordering them! And let's face it, at $5 per order they should! It's no wonder that I'm saving so much money now by skipping my daily Starbucks run! Anyways, with my new found energy and love of trying out new recipes, I've decided to try my luck at these in my Instant Pot! The recipe I found uses the same ingredients listed on the Starbucks website and avoids adding extra equipment like a Sous Vide machine. One less thing to clutter up my kitchen! And pleasantly, I found this recipe to be really, REALLY close to my beloved Starbucks version! This recipe is simple, quick and only uses a few ingredients that you probably already have

Snickerdoodle Fat Bomb — Keto Approved!

I am seriously so excited with how these little cookie dough fat bombs turned out! The fact that I can eat cookie dough & burn fat still blows my mind! This lifestyle has been the easiest transition ever for me! I don’t feel deprived one bit, I’m shedding inches every week & I just feel SO good! Coming from what I’ve struggled with these past 2 1/2 years, that’s really saying something! Anyways, I hope you enjoy these Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough Bombs! I’d love to hear your feedback! šŸ˜˜ Keto Snickerdoodle Fat Bomb Recipe 8 oz cream cheese 1 stick Kerrygold butter, unsalted 1/2 cup creamy peanut or almond butter 1/3 cup Swerve, granulated  1/2 tsp cinnamon 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract 1/4 tsp salt For the Coating 3 Tbsp Swerve, confectioners 1 Tbsp cinnamon Mix all the main ingredients together in one bowl, scoop into plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes to firm.   M

Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Fat Bombs - Keto Approved

Fat Bombs are like perfect little pieces of heaven! Who can resist something that feels so sinful but is "diet" friendly. Did I mention how much I love this ketoISH life???  I mean ... cream cheese, chocolate chips, vanilla. Can you get better than cookie dough? Only with peanut butter!!!  These little beauties are my new favorite go to Fat Bomb! They are so quick and easy to throw together! Plus who needs sweets and carb loaded junk food when these taste just like a dessert!? šŸ™…šŸ½‍♀️ Enough talk! Let's get down to it! You will need: 8 oz cream cheese, softened 1 stick salted butter, softened 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter, get the kind with JUST nuts and salt 1/3 cup swerve sweetener, #Amazon 1 tsp pure vanilla extract 4 oz Lily’s baking chips, #Amazon Can you tell I run on Amazon Prime!? If you can't find these items at your local food store, check at Whole Foods or Amazon! Okay --- Let the magic begin!!! First, add your cream chee
09 10